HERE FOR ANIMATED STEP BT STEP CONSTRUCTION PLANS
The Winner is the person, or
team of 2, who successfully extinguishes the most number of targets.
A shoot off will be held in the event of a tie.
- You may use any non-explosive safe materials to build your
- The acoustic cannon will be 15-18 feet from the target -lit
- You may place the acoustic cannon on a table to aim it.
Someone else may assist you in holding it if necessary.
- You will get 5 shots alternating between two candles 15 feet
- The acoustic cannon must propel a vortex ring of air at the
- 4 points added to a test for an entry that meets the contest
criteria and does not fall apart before firing ALL 5 shots.
- 1 additional point added to a test for each extinguished
- Tuesday, before the Thanksgiving break, at the beginning of
LUNCH in room 264.
Click here for e-mail
by Tony Wayne
Last updated 11/07/00