The contest is for accuracy in flying a paper airplane. The greatest
point accumulation occurs when the pilot successfully navigates the
plane through the evenly spaced hoops.
1. No kits: All planes must be constructed by the student prior
to the contest.
2. The plane must be a glider (an airfoil) and be
3. Construction of the craft must only involve paper and glue. The
of other materials will disqualify the craft.
4. The wing span is to be less than or equal to 60 cm.
5. A pilot can launch their plane twice. However, a second launch
negate the first. The second launch must immediately follow the
6. Planes launched outside the launch area will be disqualified.
5 points - For an aerodynamically designed plane
5 more points - For the plane's flying through the first
5 more points - For the plane's flying through the second hoop.
5 more points - For the plane's flying through the third hoop.
Go to the Contest Home Page