Bottled Music Contest
GOAL: To tune and play a melodious song on a set of
filled with water
1. Must use glass bottles which have never contained alcoholic
2. Bottles must be used as a percusion instrument. (Blowing across
the bottle tops
is NOT allowed.)
3. Use no more than 10 bottles.
4. There is a 5 minute time limit for the bottles' set up.
5. The played tune should be recognized as music.
1. 5 points for playing a recognizable melody
2. 10 more points for level of difficulty -"Mary had a Little Lamb"
would be zero more points.
3. 5 additional points for superior perfomance
Any student which does not clean up broken bottles, spilled water, or
does not recycle/remove bottles when finished will loose points.
Go to the Contest Home Page